Thursday, September 13, 2012

Baby bump

Here are a few pictures of my ever growing baby bump.

12 weeks (I need to work on my picture skills obviously)

16 weeks (Photo by Solon)
18 weeks (Courtesy of Cortney)
I'm getting more and more excited as my belly changes. It makes it seem more real. I'm also happy to be past the "I look like I'm getting fat stage". I feel very pleased with my belly starting to take shape.

I felt movement while we were in Cancun (17 weeks) and when we got back, finally decided it had to be the baby moving. Again, this helps me feel like I really am pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. First of all I'm starting to see that pregnancy belly taking shape and it's super cute. Second, I love your blog. Also super cute. Excited to start following you two...three.

    ReplyDelete